All clients are required to pay a 30% deposit of the total fee to confirm our time together, unless otherwise stated by me.
This can be paid via Beemit, Bank transfer, or cash deposit via Smart ATM. Deposits are non-refundable unless I need to cancel.
If you’ve paid a deposit and need to cancel, please give me at least 24 hours notice. I will gladly reschedule our date if you need to cancel due to illness/injury/unforeseeable circumstances. I am understanding of such circumstances, however if this happens 3 times in a row I will keep your deposit as a cancelation fee. Simples! If you are someone I don’t require a deposit from, a $100 per hour cancelation fee will be required. If you are more than 10 minutes late without letting me know, your booking will be considered cancelled.
If you wish to leave earlier than the time you have booked for, I will not refund the remaining fee. I also do not accept having the initial booking length shortened after a deposit has been made. The only time I will offer a refund of remaining time is if I must cut the booking short due to personal reasons. This does not include termination of a booking due to poor behaviour.
Please be aware that I require you to send me a copy of your COVID vaccination certificate (JPG or PDF format) to approve a booking. You will also be required to take a RAT no more than 12 hours before out booking. I am fully vaccinated, boosted, and will take a RAT test the morning of our booking to clarify my status should you request it. If you turn up unwell, I will cancel without refund of the booking fee. My incall accommodation is always thoroughly cleaned between each client, and I limit bookings to a maximum of 3 per day.
The following actions will result in an immediate cancelation of our booking without a refund and/or further disciplinary action taken:
- Sending me unsolicited nude pictures or dirty talk.
- Gossiping about other workers to me.
- Asking for services that are illegal in the state I am working.
- Refusing to shower when asked to. Even if you just showered, I may direct you to do it again if it’s required.
- Ignoring my ‘No’ or pestering me for activities I don’t do will result in an immediate end to the booking.
- Removing the condom or trying to break it.
- Theft of, or handling: my belongings, my fee once it is given, or damaging the accommodation I am staying at.
- Threatening behaviour, breaking objects, emotional manipulation, threats etc.
- Drug use during a booking.
- Arriving intoxicated, or not being aware of your limits during a booking. A little tipsy is fine, but no more than that.
- Arriving to the booking with an active contagious illness, be it sexual or not.
- Recording me without my consent.
- Posting pictures or videos of me online